Sorry you missed the Sales & Marketing Excellence Australia Summit!
The conference was a huge success, held on 8-9 October in Sydney, with over 130 senior executives attending. Here's what the attendees had to say:
- "Thanks for a great event that allowed for knowledge sharing and gathering! Will look forward to new topics and speakers in 2014!" Olena Chilcott, Group Brand Manager, Roche
- "This conference provided a breadth of industry views, with current research & case studies and a great opportunity to learn from & challenge what best practice is. Highly valuable!" Tanya Olek, Regional Sales Manager, Menarini
- "The overall conference was professional, with an excellent selection of speakers and high-powered attendees. We gained a more comprehensive future view of the industry direction in two days than the rest of the year!" Mike da Gama, Commercial Director, NostraData
We will be hosting the event again in early October 2014, register your interest here to be the first to receive the full agenda and speaker lineup.
Engage key stakeholders with a robust multichannel strategy
eyeforpharma Sales & Marketing Excellence Australia 2013 - now in its 5th year, is set to be bigger than ever. This is the only pharma commercial event in the Australian market, this two-day conference will tackle the biggest current challenges- from "do more, with less", reimbursement challenges, digital planning and sales force effectiveness. It is sure to sell out!
120 people are already set to attend- it is sure to sell out!
- Fresh ideas to stay ahead of technology and best practice so you can benchmark against others
- Health in the new era – seize the opportunity for creative disruption around your commercial model
- Customer panel: Find opportunities to create more effective relationships with prescribers and payers to keep Australia healthy!
- The latest Government perspective: get your questions answered on the impact of the federal election and the PBS boundaries; understand the future; adapt your strategy
- The new pharma sales rep – what skills to look for, how to motivate and engage with your team during periods of uncertainty
- Out of the box: learn from the latest digital strategies and case studies from outside of the pharma industry
Australian Diabetes Council
Managing Director - Australia & New Zealand
Merck Serono Australia Pty Ltd
General Counsel - Australia & New Zealand
Alphapharm Pty Ltd
Managing Director, Vice President Australasia and Canada Region
Vice President -
Here’s what our speakers have to say:
It is an honour to share thoughts and insights among peers, in our increasingly complex industry and at a time of unprecedented commercial, legal and innovation challenges.
Arnaud Lefevre, Managing Director, UCB
A pleasure to be invited to speak in this event. The in-depth programme covers some of the most important and interesting topics within the industry and it’s a great opportunity to learn from each other to better the future of Australian Pharma.
Jessica Danaher, Brand Manager- Cialis, Llilly
New for 2013:
- Managing director panel: never heard before opinions and views on the future of the pharma environment
- Customer panel: perspective from patients, prescribers and payers so you can build value in your engagements
- New innovative case studies focused around digital: key learnings from a multichannel approach
- Interactive debates and discussion: hear different opinions and perspectives
- Update from Medicines Australia on the most significant issues facing the local industry
What Sales & Marketing Excellence 2013 could do for you…
Information you will find out:
- Discover what your customer wants with our interactive customer panel: Hear from a group of physicians, specialists, pharmacists, payors, nurses and patient groups! This is your chance to learn exactly what your customer wants and hear answers directly from them. View the full programme here.
- Insight from the most senior-level speakers in our panel discussion: hear from managing director and general manager level speakers in our in-depth, no barriers discussion on creating disruptive commercial models, read the details here
- Unrivalled networking: The best chance for you to meet with 200+ senior-level colleagues within the Australian commercial space.
Business Opportunities for Solution Providers
- We are dedicated to providing a forum where our attendees can learn about the most advanced and tailored solutions available on the market.
- There are a limited number of spaces available for companies with an innovative solution in the areas of Digital marketing and Mobile.
- This event will build new prospects and strengthen current business relationships.
Opportunities available include:
- 1 to 1 meetings with key decision makers
- Take a speaking slot and address a room full of senior level executives
- Show off your latest products and services in our exhibition hall
- Build your brand with exclusive promotional opportunities
- Host interactive workshops with core clients and prospect… and much more!
Don't just take our word for it…
The best conference I have participated in. The speakers are real visionaries and have excellent presence
Associate Director, Pfizer
A very high quality event. Great speakers and chairs. The organisation of this event was outstanding- as highlighted by the volume and level of management attendance
Director, Life Sciences Partners
If you want to get inside some of the best mind in the pharmaceutical industry - this is the event you should attend.
Manager, Field Force Execution, sanofi-aventis
The Eyeforpharma conference is a critical industry event to attend if you're serious about driving change in your organisation.
Sales Effectiveness Manager, AstraZeneca
The ultimate learning experience, your Diamond Pass includes:
We know that events are valuable to you for first-rate information and top level networking. Now there is the opportunity to get year-round access to eyeforpharma specific data and analysis too. We now produce top level annual reports which provide 100+ pages of data and analysis on both markets and technology. Choose from either KAM or multichannel marketing- find out more about the reports here. (insert link to new reports page)
If you would like to get involved in this event or have any ideas then please get in touch with me using the details below!
I look forward to meeting you in Sydney!