The definitive meeting place for the Australian commercial pharma
The 2015 Australia Sales and Marketing Excellence Summit will once again bring together the industry’s greatest commercial minds for 2 days of expert presentations, heated panel discussions, interactive exhibitions and exclusive networking. What you can expect this year:
- An in-depth view of the state of play in the Australian pharma sector
- 2 comprehensive tracks covering the most innovative topics in the commercial space
- Detailed case studies and panel discussions from big pharma and out of industry experts
- Exclusive networking opportunities with pharma’s biggest players
Your agenda a glance:
- Understand current trends in innovation and what PBS Access and Sustainability will mean for your business
- Make your sales and marketing forces more effective by optimising the value of investment in sales systems, staff and MCM
- Effectively engage your customers with exclusive insights from a range of stakeholders
- Detailed case studies on successful and innovative programme rollouts
Last year's speakers included:
General Manager, Australia & New Zealand
Eli Lilly Australia Pty Ltd
Vice President & General Manager: Australia & New Zealand
General Manager - Australia & New Zealand Regional Commercial Unit
Norgine Pty Ltda
Managing Director, Vice President Australasia and Canada Region
New Business Manager
Acting Chief Executive Officer
GMIA (Generic Medicines Industry Association)
Manager - Type 1 Diabetes and Community Programs
General Manager, Services
GE Health Care
And experts from MSD, AstraZeneca, Abbvie, Abbott, Roche, Alexion, Norgine, Baxter, Actelion, Amgen, Pfizer and more!
Testimonials about last year's event:
I came away from the conference feeling like I had some useful insights to share with my colleagues and ideas that could be implemented easily to further enhance our strategy.
Carlyn Villani, Roche
Great opportunity to learn about the thinking behind the key leaders of pharmaceutical industry in Australia.
Maung Maung Oo, Servier
It was very informative; great networking opportunity.
Jhaike Braham, Cancer Council NSW
This conference provided a breadth of industry views, with current research & case studies and a great opportunity to learn from & challenge what best practice is. Highly valueable!
Tanya Olek, Menarini
The overall conference was professional, with an excellent selection of speakers and high-powered attendees. We gained a more comprehensive future view of the industry direction in two days than the rest of the year!
Mike da Gama, NostraData