Embrace innovation: your route to real customer value and efficiency
The conference for commercial pharma in Australia: why your business cannot afford to miss out
eyeforpharma Australia Sales and Marketing is back! Bigger than ever, this conference aims to provide the best solutions in the face of a challenging economic environment. Presentations on innovation, digital, customer value will show you how to set yourself ahead of the competition. Then, split into sales and MCM, two tracks will ensure your business achieves real sales excellence and capitalises on every opportunity with a penetrative and effective marketing strategy.
- Everyone will be there: 30+ pharma and out of industry speakers
- Interactive sessions and enlightening presentation focussing on specific tools and invidual case studies as well as informative overviews of the wider Australian landscape
- Be valuable and innovative yet prudent - everything your business needs to not only survive but excel in the current climate
- Real tools to get the best of both worlds: increased efficiency and productivity
Want to see how?
Your agenda a glance:
- Understand the future of the Australian Medicines Industry: get tangible information on the current state of the PBS, constraints and opportunities
- Capitalise on advances in digital: learn how digital techniques can be used to add extra value for your customer and increase efficiency in sales and marketing teams
- Develop innovative practices to increase value and productivity in an uncertain environment
- Re-design sales efforts to deliver a higher return on investment
Our expert speakers include:
Director of Compliance
Senior Director, Food Policy Division
The George Institute of Global Health
Manager - Multichannel Marketing
And experts from MSD, AstraZeneca, Abbvie, Abbott, Roche, Alexion, Norgine, Baxter, Actelion, Amgen, Pfizer and more!
Testimonials about last year's event:
I came away from the conference feeling like I had some useful insights to share with my colleagues and ideas that could be implemented easily to further enhance our strategy.
Carlyn Villani, Roche
Great opportunity to learn about the thinking behind the key leaders of pharmaceutical industry in Australia.
Maung Maung Oo, Servier
It was very informative; great networking opportunity.
Jhaike Braham, Cancer Council NSW
This conference provided a breadth of industry views, with current research & case studies and a great opportunity to learn from & challenge what best practice is. Highly valueable!
Tanya Olek, Menarini
The overall conference was professional, with an excellent selection of speakers and high-powered attendees. We gained a more comprehensive future view of the industry direction in two days than the rest of the year!
Mike da Gama, NostraData