REGISTRATION, EXHIBITION & WELCOME COFFEE
Opening Remarks from Chairman
Opening Keynote: Australia needs us! Increase pharma’s value, increase value to all Australians
- From threat to opportunity: examine how your company will emerge stronger and fitter from short-term challenges- and become more import to Australian healthcare
- Identify: new opportunities for growth across therapeutic areas, products and pipelines
- A stronger, more cohesive commercial team with aligned goals for marketing, sales, MSLs and Market Access
Geoff McDonald VP & General Manager GSK Australia
Brian Gladsden Managing Director and Country President Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia and New Zealand
The access challenges and its impact no pharma’s commercial teams
Our experts will address the burning questions effecting Australian pharma
- Pricing and access in 2016- what has changed?
- How is the industry working with government to provide adequate solutions for patients?
- How can sales & marketing teams keep track of PBS reform?
- Are private marketing launches a viable option? What are the considerations?
- How can the audience manage the repercussions from PBS changes?
Matt Slabbert Head of Market Access ANZ Bayer Australia
Albert Spanos Head of Operations and Corporate Affairs Australia/New Zealand Celgene
Kate Webb Head of Market Access and Government Policy Takeda Pharmaceuticals Australia
Simon Eade VP Head Asia Pacific Region Actelion
Moderator: Paul Cross, Director, PharmaDispatch
EXHIBITION & NETWORKING COFFEE BREAK
Leadership: How to foster innovations, continuity and stability in our senior teams despite a tough external environment
- The revolving door of Australian Managing Directors: understand
what effect this had on the industry
- Key insights on how to ensure that up and comers are being given the
right professional development opportunities
- Minimise the impact of leadership change within stakeholders such
as the government.
- Find out what optimal continuity plans look like
- How to foster diversity through inclusion and equality programs
Chris Stemple Sales & Marketing Director Biogen
PBS Pricing and the National Medicines Policy
- Hear from the Department of Health on how they are engaging with the industry and how they will develop this in the next year
- An in-depth conversation discussing pricing policy and changes in the Pharmaceutical Benefits System
Penny Shakespeare Fist Assistant Secretary Pharmaceutical Benefits Division Department of Health
Panel: Redesign the pharma supply chain for more effective distribution
- What should your ideal supply chain look like in 2016?
- How pharmacies, pharma companies, government and wholesalers can together create a more efficient system
- The patient perspective – how our distribution channels are impacting patients & their carers
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in the new Hep C drugs
- Examples of successful collaborations that improve distribution
Sam Develin Reimbursement Manager Medicines Australia
Saul Resnick CEO Australia & New Zealand DHL Supply Chain
EXHIBITION & NETWORKING LUNCH BREAK & WORKSHOPS
||Increase your sales force effectiveness
||Employ strategic marketing tactics
What will our field force look like in 5, 10 and 20 years time?
- An examination of the future sales challenges, opportunities and needs – determine what resources you need in place and by when
- What will our customers expect from our sales force? A look at new models including virtual and self-service scenarios
- Futureproof training - what skills will our sales teams need in 5-10 years?
Paul White National Sales Manager Oncology Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia
Frances Hall Head of Sales LEO Pharma
Build a skilled marketing team for a multichannel environment
- They key skills required for a versatile, multichannel marketing strategy focused on customer engagement
- Identify the key traits your team needs
- The importance of attitude vs hard skills
- How are traditional skills updated to suit a multi-channel approach?
Kathleen Traynor Marketing Effectiveness and Process Manager Roche Australia
Better HCP engagement through better patient understanding
- Access a broader understanding of patients – including co-morbidities and a broad range of lifestyle factors
- Understand how patient profiles differ across sales territories or other geographic areas
- A simple way to improve compliance by customising patient support offerings according to patient need
Shane Pearse Principal Pivotal Strategic Insights
Leading and communicating in an ever changing context
- Building an agile team in the Pharma industry
- Engaging staff around major changes in their operating environment
- Preparing your company's culture for growth
Angela Scaffidi Managing Partner and Head of Change SenateSHJ
EXHIBITION & NETWORKING COFFEE BREAK
Improving field force performance – The Mylan Story
- Why the way measuring performance needed to change.
- What we did to define and measure field force and sales manager performance
- How we linked knowledge and skill gaps to coaching
- An insight into how these changes lifted performance and results.
John Compton Training and Development Manager Mylan EPD
Identify & use marketing data to inform strategy decisions
- Get a grip on big data and how important it is in marketing
- How to use big data to determine strategies and operating plans
- How to use big data to evaluate strategies, channels and campaigns
Kate Bentley Multichannel-Marketing Lead & Marketing Excellence GSK
Beyond KAM- the new account management reality
- See how the practice of key account management is changing to accommodate our developing customers
- Understand customer influences/forces and our necessary approach in hospitals vs. clinics
- Examine the economic benefits of an ecosystem approach rather than an individual customer approach
Tim Nunan Therapy Area Lead Pfizer
Claire Edgerton Sales Lead Pfizer
Patient advocacy- challenging the system
- What does putting the patient first really mean?
- Where is the power?
- Innovation as a means, not an end
- Challenging the system- a brain cancer study
- A new ‘together’
Barrie Littlefield Head of Engagement Cure Brain Cancer Foundation
Develop a win-win relationship with your MSL team
- Understand strategic role of medical teams within the sales function and how to collaborate with them.
- Understand how MSLs prioritise and set strategies
- The benefits of clear objectives particularly around customer time
Victor Loh Country Medical Director TEVA Pharma Australia
Implement effective strategic account planning for increased customer value
- Quantify and qualify value for your specific customer set
- Identify ways of creating value beyond the sales call
- Create novel approaches that inspire, educate and benefit your customer
- Learn to work within the time constraints imposed by practitioners
- A look at the access challenges for a private script antidepressant
Elisha Whitefield Head of Sales & Marketing Brintellix Lundbeck Australia
EXHIBITION & NETWORKING DRINKS RECEPTION