Access the Entry Forms and Submit your Nomination
How to Enter:
- Click on the category below for which you would like to enter and click “Register”.
- Fill in your contact details to access the nominations form.
- You can save the form at any point and come back to it. You will be sent a login and password to do so.
- We will not see your draft nomination until you submit it as a final document.
- Once you have completed the form, submit your final nomination by August 9th.
Rules and Requirements:
- All nominees or co-nominees must be currently employed in a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Patient Champion Award: Pharma
- Most Valuable Clinical or Access Initiative
- The Global Health Pioneer
- Most Valuable HCP/Healthcare Initiative
- Most Valuable Collaboration
- Most Valuable Breakthrough/Discovery
- Most Promising MVP/Pilot
- Most Valuable Data/Insights
- Most Valuable Awareness/Education
For these categories only the pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company will be listed as a finalist – not the agency, solution provider or consultant who is entering on their behalf.
- The following categories do not need a pharma, med device, diagnostic or biotech company to be involved:
- Most Valuable Service/Digital Therapy
- Patient Champion Award: Patient
- Health Entrepreneur
- All entries for the eyeforpharma Awards must be examples of work carried out between January 2018 and August 2019 unless stated differently in the category description. Work that has been produced specifically for the awards will not be accepted.
- All examples submitted must be an accurate representation of the original and must not be altered in any way to affect the judge’s decision.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to the nomination brochure.
- Entries are welcomed from any individual.
- Communications / PR agencies or consultancies may also enter work produced on behalf of a client - but the client name will be accepted as the entrant in this case.
- Entries received without a fully completed entry form may be deemed invalid and not submitted to the awards judging panel.
- eyeforpharma accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received, delayed, incomplete or are lost due to a technical problem.
- The eyeforpharma Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry does not meet the criteria or the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason. In such circumstances the decision of the judging panel is final.
- eyeforpharma / The eyeforpharma Awards reserves the right to withdraw a category and cancel the award if insufficient number of entries have been received or quality of entries do not meet the criteria, or the entries are deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- We reserve the right to use entry logos around The eyeforpharma Awards marketing and promotion and in any relevant materials.
- The nominated person on the entry form will be the person contacted by The eyeforpharma Awards if the submission is shortlisted or for any other administrative reason. Notification of short-listing will be provided by late September 2019.
- If the name on the entry form changes, eyeforpharma must be informed in writing and cannot be held responsible for incorrect contact information held as a result of non-notification by the entrant.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the eyeforpharma Awards event on December 11th, 2019.
- All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered strictly confidential and will only be used by eyeforpharma and its panel of judges.