The entry process
Who can enter the awards?
All nominees or co-nominees must be currently employed in a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company unless they are entering one of the following categories: Patient Champion: Patient; Health Entrepreneur; Most Valuable Digital Service or Therapy. In the “pharma only” categories, entries will only be accepted from vendors, solution providers or consultants if the project they are entering is in association with a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company. See the full entry rules here.
What are the categories?
There are sixteen award categories:
- Most Valuable Healthcare/HCP Initiative
- Most Valuable Collaboration
- Most Valuable Breakthrough/Discovery
- Most Promising MVP/Pilot
- Most Promising Agile Transformation
- Most Valuable Clinical/Access Initiative
- Most Valuable Education Initiative
- Most Valuable Awareness Initiative
- Most Valuable Data & Insights Initiative
- Most Valuable Service or Digital Therapy
- The Global Health Pioneer Award
- Patient Champion Award: Patient Advocate
- Patient Champion Award: Pharma
- Entrepreneur Award: Patient Solution
- Entrepreneur Award: Health Solution
What deadlines do I need to know about?
- 29 April 2019 - Nominations Open
- 9 August 2019 - Nominations Close
- 12 September 2019 - Finalists Announced
- 11 December 2019 - Awards Ceremony Takes Place
- 12 December 2019 - Post Ceremony Press Released
The judging process
How are the awards judged?
All entries in each category will be judged by all the category judges and are scored against clearly defined criteria outlined for each award. Each criteria is scored to a strictly enforced marking system, and the final scores for each criteria are added together to result in the winner.
Who are the judges?
Each award has a panel of carefully selected industry expert judges and customer judges. You can see a list of the judges in the judges tab
How do you choose the judges?
The eyeforpharma Awards have an exclusive focus on patient and customer value, so we have recruited senior pharma experts, and most importantly, customer judges, to give their opinions on the nominations.
The winners announcement
When will winner be announced?
Winners will be announced during the eyeforpharma Awards in Philadelphia 11 December 2019. Award timings are still being worked on and you will be sent timings roughly 3 weeks before the event.
If we can’t attend, will we be disqualified?
No. But we recommend you have someone there to accept the award on your behalf.
Do we have to register for the awards?
Yes, all finalists who want to see whether they have won need to register. Please contact Ravi@fc-bi.com for more information
Can I request table?
Space is scheduled on a first come, first serve basis and VIP table holders have the priority.
If you have a certain dietary requirements please email - email@example.com
Black tie preferred. However, men are not required to wear tuxedos - smart suits will be fine.
Will there be drinks on the night?
Yes, your table includes drinks throughout the night, including welcome reception, throughout the ceremony. Only VIP packages get champagne upgrades.
Will you be providing marketing?
All finalists are part of our marketing campaign. VIP table holders and sponsors receive an extensive marketing campaign and exposure, including internal emails to eyeforpharma database, interviews, press releases within the eyeforpharma database and media partners.