- Entrants must first meet the entry criteria and view the requirements (see below) for each category that you wish to enter. Please note, it is free to enter.
- Entrants must register and then complete the selected categories. You may enter more than one category, just select each category from the online platform.
- All entries must be written specifically for the category being entered and address each of the category-specific criteria. If you fail to do this, your entry will not be considered. You may add images and any videos to support your submission, although this is optional and won’t gain extra marks.
- Initial screening: Entries will go through an initial screening process and are then sent to the judges for marking against the criteria. Each criterion is given a certain number of marks out of which the judges will score each entry.
- Scores collated: Scores for each entry will be collated and the average scores will be taken.
- Finalists Announced: The top entries based on the average judges’ scores will be released on mid-September 2019.
If you are shortlisted as a finalist, you will go through the following process:
- Finalist Video: Once the finalists have been announced (mid-September 2019), you have 5 weeks (until 14 October 2019) to create a finalist video. The video will need to be 45 secs and will be used for the ceremony and any promotional activity.
- Judges will confer and decide on the winner based on the average scores for this.
- Winners are announced during the Awards Ceremony on the 11th December 2019, at the Awards evening celebration.
All nominees or co-nominees must be currently employed in a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Patient Champion Award: Pharma
- Most Valuable Clinical or Access Initiative
- The Global Health Pioneer
- Most Valuable HCP/Healthcare Initiative
- Most Valuable Collaboration
- Most Valuable Breakthrough/Discovery
- Most Promising MVP/Pilot
- Most Valuable Data/Insights
- Most Valuable Awareness/Education
- For these categories entries will only be accepted from agencies, solution providers or consultants if the project they are entering is in association with a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company.
- For these categories only the pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company will be listed as a finalist – not the agency, solution provider or consultant who is entering on their behalf.
- The following categories do not need a pharma, med device, diagnostic or biotech company to be involved:
- Most Valuable Service/Digital Therapy
- Patient Champion Award: Patient
- Health Entrepreneur
- Work entered into more than one category must have an entry written for the specific criteria for that category. Entries that are not tailored to the category will be excluded.
- Entries must address all the criteria as laid out in the entry form – any sections of the form not completed could result in an entry not passing through the initial screening process.
- Please ensure that you have client/company approval to enter.
- Companies will be judged from the period January 2018 to July 2019.
- Any confidential details must be clearly marked on the Entry pack, as eyeforpharma reserve the right to describe the entries in any pre- or post-event marketing.
- All judges have signed non-disclosure agreements so any confidential information you provide will remain so, PROVIDED AS IT IS CLEARLY MARKED AS SUCH.
- Judges are not allowed to judge entries from their own companies.
- All finalists must provide a 45 second video about their nominated project for use in event marketing and for the ceremony
- All shortlisted nominees agree to be contacted for an interview by eyeforpharma press partners pre- and post-event.