Change your approach to your sales force and customers and find your future sales model
Sales Force Effectiveness Japan, now entering its 8th year, is Asia’s premier pharmaceutical sales event, bringing together key figures and experts from across the industry to network and discuss solutions to the most pressing issues facing pharma today.
This conference will provide a valuable opportunity for all those involved in pharmaceutical sales to gather and discuss innovative new approaches into transforming your sales force and communication with doctors. In addition, it will also offer case studies presenting practical steps for improving the measures pharma is already undertaking.
This Year’s Key Topics:
- Change your approach to your sales force to maximise their potential: Examine how you can create the most effective sales force through forward-thinking diversity & inclusion policies, incentive schemes and training.
- Examine pharma's struggle to effectively use mobile technology: Understand how pharma companies are supporting MRs with mobile technology, and how this can be improved to create an unparalleled sales force.
- How can your company best utilise sales avenues outside direct detailing? Learn to better connect with both patients and doctors outside of traditional detailing and revolutionise your customer relationships to create sales growth.
- Discover how your sales teams can adapt to changing drugs portfolios and maximise revenue: How are pharmaceutical companies rising to the challenges of growing generic and off-patent use?
- Understand the future of the pharma industry to find focus and direction in your sales strategy: Learn how top pharma executives envision the future of the industry and how this can help you direct your long-term sales structure and strategy.
Key Networking Opportunities:
- Develop key relationships with thought leaders in Pharma sales
- Hear fresh and innovative solutions to push your sales strategy forward
- Gain insights from the most dynamic figures that work in Pharma sales
A snapshot of speakers from last year’s conference:
- Yoshiyashi Ninomiya, Executive Vice President, COO, Novartis Pharma K.K.
- Naotaka Nakamura, Executive Vice President, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Hiroshi Matsumori, Corporate Office, VP-Established Products, Pfizer Japan Inc.
- Seiichi Kato, Vice President, Training & Development, Sales & Marketing, Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Martin Armstrong, President & Representative Director, Novartis Animal Health K.K.
- Tetsuo Endo, Senior Director, Oncology, Virology & Immunology Business Unit Sales & Marketing Division, Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K.
- Eckhard Puchert, Operating Officer, Head of Radiology and Interventional Region Japan, Bayer Yakuhin, Ltd.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us:
For conference program, attending and speaking opportunities:
For exhibition and sponsorship: