In May 2018, eyeforpharma will host the 3rd Annual Real World Evidence Summit in Japan. The Japanese government and the pharma industry are moving rapidly towards the increased use of real world data (RWD) from 2018 April. The high expectations for RWD outcomes is only one challenge, of many. This conference aims to highlight the importance and opportunities of the use of RWD, and discuss how to achieve the maximum results possible.
Topics discussed in 2016:
- Embrace change and understand how data can be central to decision-making throughout your drug development pipeline
- Collect and analyze data to gain a true indication of effectiveness
- Work together with medical and commercial teams to demonstrate the value of your new drugs and ensure safety
- Implement RWD for an improved launch strategy
- How RWD can be harnessed post-launch to demonstrate patient needs