Equip to survive the new health economy: embrace commercial change to become customer-centric and deliver outcomes
Market transformation in recent years has redefined pharma, the commercial model has rationalized to focus on the real bottom line - improving health outcomes.
2014 will be the year where Life Sciences and Healthcare collaborate and co-create, where pharma and their stakeholders join up to innovate and are enabled to redefine value in healthcare products and services - innovating the pharma model to improve health outcomes.
Download your copy of the 12-page brochure to be the first to see the full program and speaker lineup
Explore best practice and case studies covering:
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver customer-centric values and improve health outcomes
- New approaches to customer engagement to encourage optimal patient outcomes and business results
- Utilize data analytics and technology to optimize your engagement
- Achieve true multichannel engagement by better leveraging digital and synchronized channel selection, and cross-company implementation
- Implement KAM to ensure cross-collaboration for a holistic customer relationship
- Develop training and incentive programs to empower and motivate your sales force
60+ Senior Level Pharma Speakers Including:
What eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2014 could do for you...
With 12 years of experience, we have tailored this event to ensure you and your team will get the most out of the three days
Information you will find out:
- The only industry event with a fully interactive customer keynote day. Panel sessions made up with groups of your customer: physicians, specialists, pharmacists, payors, nurses and patient groups! This is your chance to learn exactly what your customer wants and hear answers directly from them.
- Case study focus in every track: Each track will have at least four case studies so you can leave with genuine insights based on the real-life experiences to apply to your own projects and campaigns.
- Out-of-industry speakers: providing you with key insights from other regulated industries and ideas of how pharma can implement these.
- 10 interactive pharma only workshops: providing a smaller, more informal platform for in-depth discussion.
Who you will meet:
- Unrivalled networking: Philadelphia is the largest commercial Pharma summit in North America. The 2014 event is set to be even bigger with our flagship conferences converging to bring everyone from sales, marketing, digital, value added, medical and regulatory in one place. See who you can meet here
- Largest Exhibition space in North America: meet everyone within the commercial pharma space and network all the relevant solution providers.
The biggest pharma names all under one roof - to present, discuss and answer your biggest challenges and boost your business in 2014
- 60+ pharma executives and stakeholders sharing their insights on how to develop commercial strategies to stay relevant in the new healthcare ecosystem
- 10+ case studies and 8+ panels: the best opportunity to get involved in the Q&A panels debate to discuss with your industry peers how adding value to your customer is evolving and what you need to do next
Click here to see who you will be learning from →
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
In 2012, we colocated our SFE and Mobile event for the first time. In 2013 the event was rebranded as one major flagship conference and will attracted an audience from sales, marketing, medical, regulatory, market access and digital. We hit 300 for ths first time and expect even more in 2014...
See who else you could be networking with here.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire pharma commercial space with extended networking coffee breaks, lunches, and evening drinks receptions
- More panels, more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before. The round-tables give you the perfect opportunity to talk business with a number of delegates and a table hosts.
- Focused exhibition - limited spaces available! The expo hall will give you the chance to meet and talk with some of the most exciting solution providers and see what products are making waves in the industry. Interested in the publicity? Find out more about taking a booth at the conference.
Download your copy of the ebrochure now!