Make Customer Centricity work: smart pharma mindsets, models and technology that will seal commercial success
Leo Pharma Canada
Director Digital Marketing North America
- Customer Keynote day – A passionate manifesto from your stakeholders: Our Physician panel shares leads an exercise where they share how, and why they would market your brand differently. Patients and Patient groups discuss why they engage with pharma and where the industry fails them. A passionate manifesto from doctors, payers and patients
- Value Added Services – Pfizer Integrated Health and Endo Health Solutions share how they deliver value beyond the pill and reduce the burden of disease. Learn how to transform your business to do the same.
- Big Data, Influence Mapping, Multichannel and Predictive Analytics – Leading pharma companies have turned to smart tech: hear how the latest tools ensure targeted and relevant engagement that enables a customer smart business.
- Lean and agile Pharma: Build an organization with the ability to make fast local descisions that immediately impact the bottom line. Case studies from Pfizer, Cubist and EMD Serono.
Physicians Practice Group
|Dr Salvatore Giorgianni
Chairman Mens Health Caucus
The Longstreet Clinic
Gainsville Eye Associates
- Multichannel Masterclass: Personalise your approach by letting your customer select the right channel and right message. Deliver relevant and quality content: With case studies from Sanofi, BI, UCB, Genentech and Pfizer.
- Digital Reboot: Empower your digital sales reps with the right tools and the correct customer knowledge to work more efficiently. Case studies from Endo and Leo.
- Equip your team with the skillset and tools to thrive: Analytics and training that can up-skill, benchmark and deliver relevant customer engagament in effective REAL-TIME. Case studies from Pfizer, GSK, NovoNordisk and Sanofi.
- Get better at launch:build a smart, structured, value based entrace to market. Hear how the leaders can succeed and gain market share.
eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2013 is set to become the leading pharma commercial event in North America – restructured and in its 11th year, this two-day super conference will tackle the most critical issues facing the Pharma and Med Device industry. Hear from 40+ senior level pharma speakers and network with an audience of over 300 attendees from sales, marketing, digital, medical, commercial, market access - if you attend one event this year, make sure it's this one!
Meet with your customers:
We're handing over our Keynote Session to the Customer. Hear from patients, doctors, payors and other stakeholders. Why not find out what they really want?
- Explore how pharma can offer value beyond the pill.
- Hear from patient advocacy groups on how you can ensure the patient voice is harnessed.
- Collaborate effectively with payers: prepare for the new healthcare landscape.
- How do the new generation of doctors and KOLs want to be approached? Discover the best ways to remain customer relevant and constantly deliver valuable content.
Master multichannel and digital marketing:
Learn how to create the perfect mix and integrate new channels seamlessly within your customer-centric strategy, whilst measuring what actually matters!
- Discover the new channels to best reach your new customer: learn innovative ways to select the correct channel in the new stakeholder environment.
- Implement an innovative mobile strategy within your digital campaign to increase sales and engagement: Take advantage of the fact that 90% of people are never more than 10ft away from their mobile device
- Closed Loop Marketing (CLM): Discover how to utilise the feedback from all channels to ensure all decisions are learning’s based
What Philadelphia 2013 could do for you...
With 11 years of experience, we have tailored this event to ensure you and your team will get the most out of the three days:
Information you will find out:
- The only industry event with a fully interactive customer keynote day. Panel sessions made up with groups of your customer: physicians, specialists, pharmacists, payors, nurses and patient groups! This is your chance to learn exactly what your customer wants and hear answers directly from them. View the full programme here.
- Case study focus in every track: feedback from last year told us that you want more case studies and practical examples. So each track will have at least four case studies so you can leave with genuine insights based on the real-life experiences to apply to your own projects and campaigns. View the case studies here
- Out-of-industry speakers: providing you with key insights from other regulated industries and ideas of how pharma can implement these.
- 10 interactive pharma only workshops: providing a smaller, more informal platform for in-depth discussion.
Who you will meet:
- Unrivalled networking: Philadelphia is set to become the largest commercial Pharma summit in North America. The 2013 event is set to be even bigger with our flagship conferences converging to bring everyone from sales, marketing, digital, KAM, medical and regulatory in one place. See who you can meet here
- Global perspective and insight: we are flying in industry experts from USA, Canada, India, Australia and many more countries, to share their wealth of experience with you. This really is the place to find out what is going on in every corner of the pharma world. Look at the full speaker line up here
- Largest Exhibition space in North America: meet everyone within the commercial pharma space and network all the relevant solution providers.
The biggest pharma names all under one roof - to present, discuss and answer your biggest challenges and boost your business in 2013
Major names are joining the conference by the day - below is a snapshot of the great line-up you can expect to hear from:
- Matt Portch, VP Commercial Model Innovation – Pfizer
- Tom Slater, VP Commercial Development – Cubist
- Todd Kolm, Director Emerging Channel Strategy – Pfizer
- James Musick, Director Social Media and Wed Comminications – Genentech
- Trish Nettleship, Global Director Social Media & Influence – UCB
- Joe Konen, Executive Director – Pfizer
- Kevin Mayo, Sr Director HEOR – Endo Pharmaceuticals
- David Stern, Head Global Fertility Franchise – EMD Serono
- Olivier Delannoy, VP Sales and Sales Operations – Ferring
- Robin Hunter, VP Sales and Marketing – Leo Pharma
- Harold Johns, Sr Manager Digital Marekting Worldwide – Johnson & Johnson
- Blair Sieber, Sr Media Manager – Sanofi
- Peter Justason, Director eMarketing - Purdue
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
In 2012, we colocated our SFE and Mobile event into one and hit 400 delegates for the first time. In 2013 the event has been rebranded as one major flagship conference and will attract an audience from sales, marketing, medical, regulatory, market access and digital.
See who else you could be networking with here.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire pharma commercial space with extended networking coffee breaks, lunches, and evening drinks receptions
- More panels, more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before. The round-tables give you the perfect opportunity to talk business with a number of delegates and a table hosts.
- Focused exhibition - limited spaces available! The expo hall will give you the chance to meet and talk with some of the most exciting solution providers and see what products are making waves in the industry. Interested in the publicity? Find out more about taking a booth at the conference.
- Start the networking early with early access to the eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2013 online networking centre- fill in your conference diary before you set foot on site.
This will be the most worthwhile 2 days out of the office you will have all year.
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to contact us on the below details.
Get your ebrochure sent direct to your inbox now