2014 was a sell-out! Make sure you don't miss out on eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2015 by keeping updated here
Philadelphia 2014 was one of eyeforpharma’s most well-received events and we are now trying to transform it into something even better – from a simple annual event into a movement that shapes the future of commercial pharma. We’ve summarized some of our ideas in a short e-book to share with you. If you have any feedback or recommendations, please share them with Evena Liao at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2015 conference will explore how pharma is improving health outcomes through collaboration, innovation and technology. Join us in April to learn about the best practices and case studies covering:
- Partnerships with stakeholders that truly deliver customer-centric values and improve health outcomes
- New approaches to customer engagement that encourage optimal patient outcomes and business results
- Enhanced multichannel engagement through better leveraging of digital and synchronized channel selection, and cross-company implementation
- Implemention of KAM to ensure cross-collaboration for a holistic customer relationship
- Development of training and incentive programs that empower and motivate your sales force
2014 Conference at a Glance
60+ Senior Level Pharma Speakers Including:
5 reasons why you cannot afford to miss Philadelphia 2015:
With 12 years of experience, we have tailored this event to ensure you and your team will get the most out of the two days
- Benchmark Against 65+ Senior Pharma Thought Leaders: Discover the new commercial model that can transform your organization to be custom centric and improve health outcomes while secure sales bottom line.
See who you will be learning from →
- Best Learning Opportunities: 10 case studies, 5 panels with patient advocacy, physician group and payer and 33+ engaging sessions to provide you insights and different perspectives to enhance and boost your commercial strategy.
See what you will learn →
- NO Sales Pitch: Philadelphia is an independently researched event committed to equipping you with the techniques and expertise to drive your business. We only provide you with useful information that is proven to work.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Identify new business opportunities and develop valuable and lasting relationships with executives from different departments.
See who you will meet →
- Insightful debate: The best opportunity to get involved in the Q&A panels debate to discuss with your industry peers how adding value to your customer is evolving and what you need to do next
Download your copy of the ebrochure now!