Sorry you missed the Philadelphia 2014 summit. Make sure you don’t miss the next Philadelphia Commercial Pharma summit, contact Evena at firstname.lastname@example.org See you next April!
Equip to survive the new health economy: embrace commercial change to become customer-centric and deliver outcomes
Market transformation in recent years has redefined pharma, the commercial model has rationalized to focus on the real bottom line - improving health outcomes.
2014 will be the year where Life Sciences and Healthcare collaborate and co-create, where pharma and their stakeholders join up to innovate and are enabled to redefine value in healthcare products and services - innovating the pharma model to improve health outcomes.
Download your copy of the 12-page brochure to be the first to see the full program and speaker lineup
This conference will guide you through how pharma improving health outcomes through Collaboration, Innovation and Technology. Explore best practice and case studies covering:
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver customer-centric values and improve health outcomes
- New approaches to customer engagement to encourage optimal patient outcomes and business results
- Utilize data analytics and technology to optimize your engagement
- Achieve true multichannel engagement by better leveraging digital and synchronized channel selection, and cross-company implementation
- Implement KAM to ensure cross-collaboration for a holistic customer relationship
- Develop training and incentive programs to empower and motivate your sales force
60+ Senior Level Pharma Speakers Including:
5 Reasons Why You Cannot Afford To Miss Philadelphia 2014:
With 12 years of experience, we have tailored this event to ensure you and your team will get the most out of the two days
- Benchmark Against 65+ Senior Pharma Thought Leaders: Discover the new commercial model that can transform your organization to be custom centric and improve health outcomes while secure sales bottom line.
See who you will be learning from →
- Best Learning Opportunities: 10 case studies, 5 panels with patient advocacy, physician group and payer and 33+ engaging sessions to provide you insights and different perspectives to enhance and boost your commercial strategy.
See what you will learn →
- NO Sales Pitch: Philadelphia is an independently researched event committed to equipping you with the techniques and expertise to drive your business. We only provide you with useful information that is proven to work.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Identify new business opportunities and develop valuable and lasting relationships with executives from different departments.
See who you will meet →
- Insightful debate: The best opportunity to get involved in the Q&A panels debate to discuss with your industry peers how adding value to your customer is evolving and what you need to do next
Download your copy of the ebrochure now!