A growing appetite for improved patient wellbeing, that transcends traditional attitudes, is permeating deeper into pharma culture. It has, however, yet to reach its root system.
Reversing two hundred years of ingrained habits is a mammoth task. Yet, with every facet of the healthcare industry pulling in a patients-first direction, it can be achieved.
If you believe that the pharma industry’s focus should be all about the patient, make sure you are one of 200+ senior pharma executives, regulatory authorities, providers, payers, advocates and patients who will come together to drive change at the Patient Summit USA:
- Transform mindsets: to change the way people act, you must first change the way they think. Discover how renewed focus on the individual patient is the best way to positively change your pharma culture
- Customer journey insights: Hear how leading pharma brands are using technology to capture, understand, and improve relationships with patients, payers and HCPs
- Have faith: The most transformational work often takes longer to demonstrate results. Build milestones, don't waver, and ultimately, win universal stakeholder support
- More than medicine: Patients are fighting disease - and pharma must fight with them. But we must learn to go beyond medicine and offer a truly holistic solution, through partnerships or service provision
- Patients before the pill: Find out how to deliver value that transcends medication, and satisfies the needs of those in charge of repayment
- Put patients in the picture: Discover better ways to win patient trust, loyalty and advocacy by giving them a 360-degree view of their condition