Download Your e-Brochure Now!
Fill in your details on the right to be the first to receive the 2013 speaker line up and agenda!
What we’ll be featuring at the event:
- Case studies on behavior economics, motivational interviewing and shared decision making
- Payer perspectives from Care First and Kaiser Permanente
- Full sessions on patient perspective featuring ePatients, caregivers and advocates
- The latest and greatest in healthcare tech and tools
- Roundtable discussions on how to engage patients and better understand their unique needs
- Successful approaches to consumer communication from GlaxoSmithKline, Bayer, Merck, Pfizer and Bristol-Myers Squibb
Please fill in your information to be the first to receive the full details of the event!
It is highly gratifying to see patient communications starting to gain true momentum, rather than just lip service
Paul Field, Professional and Patient Communications, Bayer Healthcare
I can’t wait to meet you in May! If you have any questions or would like to discuss the event with me, I’d be happy to chat. Just give me a ring or drop me a line!