Learn the latest in patient engagement – register now!
Collaborate with key stakeholders: deliver value at every stage of the patient journey
TIMED AGENDAIS READY! SEE IT HERE
See who you could meet at the event here: CONFIRMED DELEGATES
As approval becomes more and more challenging, budgets are reduced and pressure to maintain growth rises, the industry are losing their core value, providing value for patients. Patient centricity is about ensuring all of your communication channels, marketing and partnerships are all made with the patient as a central focus and priority. And that’s where we come in!
So what's Patient Centric Communication all about?
- Patient advocacy insights: learn from prominent patient leaders to discover what the pharma- patient relationship is missing!
- Patient program success: adherence outcomes. The latest innovation and research in patient non-compliance and how you can implement new methods that will deliver!
Hear all of our fantastic speakers by registering now!
We have secured the very best speakers from across the industry :
Click here to download your free copy of the ebrochure to see our full speaker list!
- Christian Scheuer, President and CEO, Leo Pharma
- Claude Perron, Vice President & General Manager, Shire Canada
- Benoit Gravel, Vice President Patient Insights, Sanofi
- Pierre Cloutier, Director, Customer Relations, AbbVie, an Abbott company
- Deb Maskens, Chair, Kidney Cancer Canada
- Sue Ronson, Executive Director, Lymphoma Foundation Canada
- John Adams, President and CEO, Canadian PKU & Allied Disorders
- Ray Chepesiuk, Commissioner, PAAB
- Andrew Casey, CEO, BioteCanada
- Durhane Wong-Reiger, CEO, CORD
Register for the Patient Centricity Canada summit today!
Over the two day event we’re going to be exploring:
- The patient mind-set and how to align your strategy with their needs- the new patient landscape and the emergence of the e-patient
- Create a business case and communicating the value of campaigns to payers- find out what payers need to justify and reimburse adherence programmes and gain market access
- Integrating adherence in the healthcare chain; the challenges and benefits of patenting with community pharmacy, HCPs and patient groups to achieve healthcare outcomes
- How to effectively measure adherence- the common mistakes and pioneering new techniques for reporting outcomes data
- Digital Adherence technology: improving your online platforms for engagement, the latest in gamification, apps and mobile
- Patient buy in- learn how to incentivise patients to remain adherent. Hear out of industry insight into how to identify and retaining patients in a programme; building confidence, trust and delivering car
For more information, or if you'd like to get involved contact Brynn Smith-Raska, the event director, on the details below.