Real patients, real partnerships, real outcomes
The Patient Summit provides the definitive meeting point for healthcare professionals who all share the same ambition – improving patient-centred care. This is your opportunity to learn, discuss, share ideas, educate and network with Europe’s most innovative minds in healthcare.
With expert presentations from big pharma, patient advocacy groups, KOLs and real patients, this summit brings together all the key stakeholders under one roof - this is the chance for real discussion, real learning and real change throughout the industry.
- An in-depth look at how to communicate and engage with your patients – build trusted relationships to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership for the future
- Exclusive insights from all stakeholders working throughout the patient journey – from expert pharma presentations, through to inspiring stories from real patients
- Discover pharma’s most innovative patient support projects – see how big pharma are successfully communicating, supporting and educating their patients
- Have your voice heard and debate the most important areas of patient/pharma relations – roundtable discussions with feedback running directly to our expert panel groups
Tangible solutions to the most difficult challenges in the patient space:
- Develop a deeper understanding of your true customer through strong communications with patient advocacy groups and patient interactions.
- Create a patient-centric culture throughout your company by co-ordinating departmental patient initiatives and schemes to ensure the whole organisation is working together
- See how Bayer, AstraZeneca, Janssen and Leo are using alternative methods and new technologies to support their patients
Expert speakers from throughout the patient journey
- Keynote pharma speakers from Sanofi, Teva, GSK, MSD, Ipsen and UCB
- Case studies from successful patient support programs
- Patient advocacy group panels and presentations from across Europe
- In depth stories from real patients and KOLs
Monica De Abadal
VP, Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Head of Publications
Chief Patient Affairs Officer
Ana Maria Arboleda
Director Operations, Patients Solutions Europe
Global Patient Affairs Lead
Director of Communications
Dr Andrew McCulloch
Picker Institute Europe
Director of Health Intelligence
Cancer Survivor, Founder
See what our delegates had to say about last year's event:
Great platform to gain more insight and exchange patient centricity activities / approaches with other companies
Andrea Schratt, Merck Serono
This was an excellent opportunity to meet with people who are breaking new ground in an interesting and important area
Andy Jones, AstraZeneca
I thought the content of the patient summit was excellent overall
Andy Riley, ABPI
I made some great contacts and was genuinely moved by how people reacted to the plight of the patients I represent
Jacqueline Allan, Diabetics with Eating Disorders
Great to see an industry conference dedicated solely to patient issues!
Simon Davies, CEO, Teen Cancer America
If you would like to get involved in this event or have any ideas then please get in touch with me using the details below.