Pathways Q&A and NCCN whitepaper
We interviewed C. Lyn Fitzgerald, Vice President at NCCN on how clinical pathways programs will affect pharma and their products.
We focused on how use of clinical pathways is growing across America and the extent to which they are shaping Oncologist prescription decisions.
In case you missed it, we have also included the eye-opening whitepaper that NCCN published in JNCCN Equity in Cancer Care: Pathways, Protocols, and Guidelines you can check them out here:
Pathways will be covered in depth at the Oncology USA summit, in fact, we have a c-suite panel with leaders from Cardinal Health, New Century Healthcare, Via Oncology and NCCN debating pathway content and revealing their formularies.
This will form part of a much deeper discussion on the site of care evolution with stakeholders and pharma collaborating to explore issues on 340b, ACO’s, Community Oncology, IDN, Medical Homes, Pathways and Specialty Pharmacy.
Get your full guide by filling out the form on the right →
Don’t miss your chance to hear our unbelievable line-up, including:
- Laura Housman, Vice President, Market Access, Pricing, HE&OR, Novartis – Genoptix
- Paul Pochtar, Vice President, Bayer
- Dr. Bruce Feinburg, Chief Medical Officer, Cardinal Health
- Darren Cline, Vice President, Marketing and Managed markets, Seattle Genetics
- Ira Klein, Chief of Staff to the CMO, Aetna
Come join us! Check out the brochure →
If you have any questions or would like to be involved in the event- send me an email.