Meet the key stakeholders and benchmark with the leaders in Oncology commercialization
- America’s leading forum on Oncology Market Access and Pricing will be back in Boston on June 15-16 – 150+ decision makers from pharma, payors, specialty pharmacies, provider networks, GPOs, government and community oncology groups.
- Pharma Execs join key stakeholders from managed care to secure access, adherence and product uptake.
- eyeforphama surveyed the market and conducted qualitative interviews with 60+ senior executives. 30+ senior speakers were hand-picked based on industry referrals to share exclusive insights across four consecutive sessions on the agenda.
- Get the “how-to” on value-based decision making from bench to bedside, drive commercial innovation and set the stage for a new pricing paradigm.
Join 150+ Oncology leaders on June 15-16
Dana Farber Cancer Institute Peter Sandor
VP Global Marketing
Amgen Ira Klein
National Medical Director, Clinical Thought Leader, Office of the CMO
AETNA Dr. John Sprandio
Chief of Medical Oncology & Hematology
Oncology Patient-Centred Medical Homes
Cancer Treatment Centers of America Ana Cespedes
Senior Vice President, Head of Global Market Access and Pricing
Merck Serono Kevin O’Leary
Vice President, Strategic Pricing and Reimbursement
Bayer Christine Colby
Vice President, Global Medical Affairs
Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
Senior Director, Global Program Head Oncology
Bayer Phil Johnson
Premier Matthew Aubin
Precision for Value Angel Irizarry
Senior Director, US Oncology Marketing
Director of Medical Affairs Payer Support
Genentech Tambre Leighn
Author, Filmmaker and Managing Director
7th Level Wellbeing (iPEC) Manuel Duenas
Director, Global Pricing & Reimbursement Oncology
Gilead Sciences Michael Kolodziej
National Medical Director Oncology Solutions
Aetna (awaiting confirmation)
Patient Leader, Cancer Survivor and Warrior Soeren Mattke
RAND Health Advisory Ted Okon
Community Oncology Alliance Denise Woltemath
Vice President of Custom Research
Health Strategies Group
Market Access Strategy Lead
Bayer Joe Bruns
Executive Director, Global Head of Procurement and Oncology Patient Insights
Novartis (awaiting confirmation) Andrew W. Mulcahy
Associate Policy Researcher
RAND Health Advisor Maria Whitman
- Running in its 6th year, this conference is regarded by many as the most targeted and high-level gathering on commercialization and market access strategies for oncology products in the US.
- For those who stay ahead of the curve, eyeforpharma’s Oncology Market Access and Pricing Summit 2015 is a must-attend.
Takeaway business ROI
- Collaborate 1-1 with key Players in Oncology Commercialization.
Establish yourself as a strategic voice in the utilization debate and recognize how to best communicate value to payors and providers for product positioning and sustainable market access.
- Position Specialty Drugs within new Payment Models.
Optimize your access and pricing strategies in light of policy directions, CMS guidelines, and the fundamental move toward risk sharing and bundled, episode-based care.
- Engage Community Stakeholders.
Hear directly from providers in the community how payor reimbursement is influencing treatment decisions and co-develop patient assistance and adherence programs.
- Master Specialty Pharma Distribution.
Meet with specialty pharmacies, maximize supply chain effectiveness through targeted distribution partnerships and deep-dive into industry-leading patient hub services to secure access.
- Drive Commercial Excellence.
Gain actionable insights from leading industry peers in the Oncology Market on how to prepare and adjust access, sales force, channel distribution and marketing strategies for maximum product uptake.
We surveyed the market and conducted additional qualitative interviews with 45+ executives. That has given us a range of “hot” topics the industry wants to discuss and learn more about. Get more info here
Current attendees include:
5 more reasons why you can’t afford to miss this:
Fast-Track Knowledge: A unique combination of keynotes, executive panels, industry case studies and presentations balances high-level strategy and actionable, operational insights. We'll zoom in on the most relevant issues, following a heavilyresearched agenda. There is no better way to train your Oncology Access and Managed Market teams in two days out of the office.
Expert Speakers across the Oncology Market Ecosystem: You will benefit from the first-hand insights of our unparalleled faculty of senior industry speakers in Oncology commercialization, the most important players in the vendor and technology space, academia as well as national and regional payors and stakeholders such as community oncologists and hospital executives.
Exclusive Case Studies, Best Practices: You’ll learn from pharma's experiences, novel pilots and get first-hand data on the implementation of key strategies to enhance product launch, access and pricing excellence. No other event offers a such a comprehensive 360° look at positioning your brand for commercial
Unrivalled senior-level Networking: You will collaborate with 150 of your peers - all in one room. Two days of focused engagement with senior colleagues, regulators, payers and entrepreneurs. You’ll be shaking hands with the sharpest minds driving data partnerships, HEOR research and Health IT innovations. Expand your business and invest in your career.
Benchmark with the Best: Where are the industry leaders going with nontraditional partnerships? How have they adapted internally? Shape your oncology benchmarking strategy around innovative organizational models, business collaborations and novel alliances.
Don't just take out word for it!
“Great overview on the Oncology landscape with discussions which tackled the key challenges.”Alice Berringer, Executive Director, Oncology, Novartis
"All formats should be like this…shared learning in a comfortable atmosphere."Jeremy Leffler, Director of Federal Policy, Sanofi
"A very well-organized meeting."Marc Watrous, Vice President, Genentech