Unique to the Oncology Europe Summit 2012:
- Hear from Payers: Understand value and innovation from a payer perspective for better health economic arguments and payer-focused product development strategies
- Hear from Policy makers: Tailor your strategy to the long-term plans of your region
- Hear from Patients: Understand the patient journey to provide more than just the medicine
- Hear from Physicians: Learn how to facilitate the use of your drug by providing education and services at hospital level
- Hear from Peers: Benchmark yourself with leaders in your field to ensure you are working to proven best practice
Be the first to download the brochure hereDownload Now
This 360 view will help you develop a more relevant and robust strategy for your brand and this forum will allow you to find answers to the tough questions such as:
- How can we reimburse drugs without lowering prices?
- How will drug combinations be reimbursed?
- What is the difference between innovation and incremental innovation?
- How can we better serve the patient?
- Where are the unmet medical needs in my region?
- How can we better engage oncologists on their terms?
- What does value-based pricing mean for the Cancer Drugs Fund?