Integrate strategy, process and promotional channels to maximize your productivity
Marketing Excellence Japan is the biggest Pharma Marketing event in Asia to focus on marketing, sales and commercial strategies in the Japanese market and beyond, and in its 6th edition it will provide you the ultimate knowledge and networking experiences. With over 300 senior-level attendees, this is by far the biggest, best and most influential Pharma Marketing event.
2013.3.29 280+ people have already registered. Register today to secure your seat.
2013.4.16 310+ people are confirmed to attend.
2013.4.16 The sample attendee list is available here
2013.4.16 Only 1 exhibition booth space left. If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
By attending Marketing Excellence Japan 2013, you will find the answers to your most pressing challenges in Pharma marketing and gain invaluable knowledge including:
- Review the key points of Marketing Excellence (including collaboration between Marketing and R&D, lifecycle management and launch excellence), and identify the essential strategies to maximize your profit
- Multichannel marketing to improve your customer experiences
- Commercial Excellence to improve your productivity
- Identify new approaches to collaborate better with your stakeholders (including Pharmacies and Media)
- PRESENTATIONS from key players within Pharmaceutical industries
- PANEL DISCUSSIONS covering a variety of topics of interest to stakeholders, including medical professionals, wholesalers, Pharmacies and patient groups
- Timely CASE STUDIES of marketing and commercial strategies
- Numerous NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Key Networking Opportunities:
- Develop key relationships with thought leaders in Pharma marketing
- Hear fresh and innovative solutions to push your marketing strategy forward
- Gain insights from the most dynamic figures that work in Pharma marketing
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact us today.
For attending, speaking, programme, sponsoring and exhibition: