Think multichannel: Spearhead Canada's new business model for pharma marketing
Take a look at the full agenda and speaker community now - download your brochure here.
Sales and Multichannel Canada 2015 is THE event for the Canadian pharma calendar. Bringing together 100+ executives from over 15 big pharma companies - the only one of its kind in Canada. The summit will provide you with instructions that you can implement immediately to boost your new strategy.
From understanding what your patients need, to learning what physicians and payers value - this is the best way to develop your sales and multichannel strategies and transform your company.
We have Michael Stone (Eli Lilly) offering expert insight on how to offer value beyond the pill for your customers and Ray Chepesiuk (PAAB) exploring the power of digital and how you can utilize it to engage your patients.
Get the inside story on the event and be first to hear as new thought leaders, speaking in June, are revealed, download your brochure here.
The Sales and Multichannel summit is the perfect platform to:
- Start with the patient: Put patients at the forefront of your planning to ensure your commercial strategy reflects true customer value.
- Integrate technology: Understand how to best use the latest technological innovations to add value to your sales force.
- Master multichannel: Learn how to locate and engage your customers through a variety of online and mobile platforms with case studies showing tailored communication channels.
- Fully understand your customers’ needs: From physicians to payers, hear from your customers how they want to work with you.
Participants from our past events:
Expert industry speakers this year include:
After months of in-depth investigation into the challenges currently impacting your role – the June event brings you the industry’s foremost minds providing insight and frameworks that you can implement to drive change in your business.
President & CEO
Canadian Diabetes Association
Vice President - Marketing
Associate Sales Director (vaccine division)
President and CEO
To find out which other speakers will be joining us at the June event, have a look at the full agenda here.
Why you can't miss the 2015 summit:
Prepare yourself for the future of Canadian pharma with two days of intensive learning, expert insight and unparalleled networking. Don’t fall behind with out-dated methods - enact meaningful changes to your commercial strategy at this year’s eyeforpharma Sales and Multichannel Marketing Canada summit.
- Leading industry experts: Position yourself next to key players in the Canadian pharma industry, including John Gerow (AstraZeneca) and Rick Blickstead (Canadian Diabetes Association), for frank insightful and open discussions.
- 8 + hours of networking: Spend 2 days mingling with the foremost innovative minds in sales and multichannel from Bayer, Novartis and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Establish the commercial connections that will transform your business.
- Key case studies: Hear directly from the industry experts at LEO Pharma, Lundbeck and Novartis on the do’s and don’ts in implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Tailor made agenda: After months of in-depth investigation, the agenda focuses on tackling the real challenges that are impacting your role right now such as ensuring patient adherence through value-centric innovation, effectively utilizing social media and moving from primary to specialty care.
- Canada specific: Take away frameworks aimed at the Canadian market that you can incorporate into your commercial strategy - including how to successfully communicate in an era of anti-spam law.
Develop Customer-Centric Strategies to Demonstrate Value
To thrive in today’s pharma climate – the patient needs to be at the forefront of your business plan. Gain greater acceptance of your medication, rebuild your company’s reputation and ultimately strengthen your business by offering your patients value beyond the pill and supporting them to monitor their own health.
Here’s what our attendees have said in the past...
“The meeting opened my eyes to how my peers are working to engage the public, patients and healthcare professionals in this new age of communication”
- Oncology Senior Product Manager, Amgen
“It was refreshing to be able to think and brainstorm about one topic and its many facets without interruption from daily work distractions”
- Senior Product Manager, Lundbeck
“The conference gave me the tools and additional motivation to implement within my company”
- Marketing Operations Analyst, Astellas