Pharma marketing is like a puzzle…
Successfully engaging with customers means fitting all the pieces together in just the right way. From integrating teams to developing new competencies, multichannel goes beyond just marketing – it’s an approach to doing business as a whole.
Companies that attended last year's event
Bringing together 100+ executives from over 15 big pharma companies, this event will provide you with instructions that you will be able to implement immediately to boost your new strategy.
The Sales and Multichannel Marketing summit is the perfect platform to:
Develop Customer-Centric Strategies to Demonstrate Value
Multichannel is more than marketing – it’s an approach to doing business as a whole. It’s the integration of competencies and skills across teams, brands, and the whole organization. It's sharing skills and resources, from sales to marketing, from market access to patient engagement, to make all the pieces fit together and to prove value to your customers.
Here’s what our attendees have said in the past...
"The conference gave me the tools and additional motivation to implement within my company"
- Marketing Operations Analyst, Astellas
"I'm very glad that I attended the conference. For me, this was a great crash introductory course in all things Digital. In 2 days, I learned more than in the last 2 years on my own. Also, it was refreshing to be able to think and brainstorm about one topic and its many facets without interruption from daily work distractions"
- Senior Product Manager, Lundbeck
"The meeting helped to open my eyes to how my industry peers are working to engage the public, patients and healthcare professionals in this new age of communications and information dissemination.” "
- Oncology Senior Product Manager, Amgen
"I always like to say I've learned at least 1-2 new things that I can take away from an event like this and apply on the job. This happened again this year"
- Information Manager, Roche
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Address new standards that pharma has to meet nowadays by learning about new multichannel marketing opportunities
- Get it right- transform your strategy from product-centric to patient-centric by listening to the patients’ voice
- Build brand awareness and empower patients by offering innovative solutions for health monitoring
- Stay tuned to current health trends- spread the message that your company cares about a holistic approach to health
- Cooperate with new stakeholders- boost your sales by understanding how to approach nurses and pharmacists
Prepare yourself for the future of Canadian pharma with two days of intensive learning, expert insight and unparalleled networking. The way we do business will continue to change into a more customer-centric, engagement-based model. Don’t fall behind with old strategies and outdated methods. Enact meaningful changes to your commercial model at this year’s eyeforpharma Canada summit.
For further information or to help improve the program, please contact: