After the success of our previous event, this is THE must-attend 2012 event for all pharma medical affairs executives. Featuring industry-led keynote presentations, regulatory panel debates, direct KOL insight and networking opportunities; this is a crucial opportunity to make the most of your KOL interactions.
- Create transparent and compliant relationships under new regulations: establish credible KOL interactions by transparently communicating across the industry
- Hear from top KOLs and payers: meet their changing needs to build valuable collaborations
- Engage 'new' Opinion Leaders and understand their roles: the changing perception of what makes a KOL and how to build them into your business strategy
Want the latest updates? Great... download the brochure now!
How do you define a Key Opinion Leader- a senior physician, nurse, or even a blogging patient? The parameters are changing. With new stakeholders emerging, many questions are being raised about relationship strategy. Together with changing regulatory environments, this creates big challenges for the pharma industry. Our KOL & Stakeholder Engagement Summit addresses these key issues. For the full programme click here
Over the two days of this meeting you can:
- Analyse the latest approaches to structure your engagement plan with external experts to build a solid, long-lasting relationship
- Discover the best ways to do this in a compliant manner in a stringent regulatory environment
- Take part in roundtable discussions on the hottest topics facing the industry
- Ask the regulatory experts your questions and hear their opinions in our interactive panel sessions
92% of last year's delegates said they'd recommend it to a colleague!
Download the conference brochure now.
Register before January 13th and save €300! Fill in our secure form here.
I look forward to meeting you in Berlin!
"The greatest benefit is the opportunity to network with other professionals and high caliber global experts"
Samuel Dyer, Former Regional Medical Director - MSLs, Genentech