Use KAM to revolutionize your pharma sales strategy and increase your company’s profitability
Day one opens with a BANG! Hear from Lee Gittings, Director of Regional Accounts at Pfizer Europe and Chris Cisar, Director of Strategic Accounts at Pfizer USA, how one biopharmaceutical company is learning from the other. Don’t miss it!
Implement KAM to achieve:
- Increased market share and access: Exploit the multiple benefits of KAM to escalate your market share and access while providing a better customer experience. Boost your sales figures like never before with the dynamic KAM model
- Positive ROI and ROO: Learn how to set your company’s key account goals, plan and execute them to finally measure positive returns on investments and objectives for your business
- Stakeholder management: Find out how you can effectively enhance stakeholder relationship and customer retention through best practices
- Best Practices: Hear successful case studies from companies ahead in the field of KAM and how it has positively affected their sales.
Download the brochure now to find out more information about speakers, agenda topics, and features for this event. We will also keep you updated with the latest additions to the program.
What did you miss last year?
KAM Europe 2010 had over 170 attendees - the majority from big pharma & the feedback has been hugely positive!
- How to make KAM work in your organisation?
- How to use KAM to engage your key stakeholders
- This event aimed to guide you through, step by step.
- We opened the conference with a keynote address from the General Manager at American Express who told how American Express has moved to a new KAM approach and what lessons can be applied for pharma
- The NHS & Department of Health spoke on new government policies & joint working
- A panel session led by AstraZeneca, Grunenthal & Medtronic - Hear what hard and soft metrics are proven to work in a KAM strategy
- Bayer led an interactive workshop on how to get management buy in & how to roll out to other regions
Participating companies included:
- Veeva Europe
- Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- Roland’s Pharmacy
- Sanofi Aventis
- Department of Health
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Sandoz International
- ZS Associates
If you think you’ve missed out on the above presentations, you’ve NOT! Sign up here to get last year’s KAM presentations by leading companies for FREE!
For information on speaking opportunities and sponsorships please feel free to reach out to me and I’ll be glad to help you!
Vice President, North America
70 Hudson St.
Hoboken, NJ 07028
Linked In: Click here