New Real World Data (RWD) sources provide an unprecedented opportunity for Japanese companies to find, demonstrate and communicate their real value to patients, healthcare and society. 2018 is an important year, a turning point for Japan’s pharma industry, as the government and the industry encourage a rapid move towards increased use of Real World Evidence (RWE) from April 2018. As RWE moves from a niche topic into a strategic imperative demanded by the smartest senior executives, eyeforpharma’s in-depth conference has been redesigned to cover all of the key issues – and foster real progress in Japanese healthcare.
Topics to be discussed:
- Explore the rich RWE opportunities and challenges for your company over the next few years
- A spotlight on some of the newest RWD resources and their application
- Maximise the potential of your RWE studies
- Successful implementation: deliver the best RWE study for the right application
- The newest applications of RWE and how it can improve the trajectory of your company in a value-based health economy