In-depth focus on:
The world's first commercial excellence conference focused on the emerging markets, covering:
- We're bringing the local experts to you: We are exclusively flying in the worlds executives from BRIC TM regions to share their practical insights and key findings
- Successful market access: 7 country-specific presentations to ensure you gain an accurate understanding of each market access environment and strategies for product approval
- Identify, engage and partner with key stakeholders: Dedicated presentations to highlight who the key stakeholders are in BRIC TM and case studies on how to partner with them
- Commercial Excellence case studies: Hear real-life case studies from big and small pharma of successful innovation, from social media and iPads to the creation of a point-of-sales workforce
- Discover your new people strategy: Excellent case studies including insight on how to leverage cultural diversity for commercial excellence and talent retention
- What's beyond BRIC TM? Key insights on where new accelerations in growth are coming from and how you can access them, including spotlight case studies on MENA, Vietnam and Indonesia
Equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed in the Emerging Markets
The declining market share of branded drugs alongside the higher demand for medicines in the emerging markets, increasing government awareness and new patient populations means that emerging markets are steadily gaining more importance.
According to the IMS Institute, spending on medicines in the emerging markets will double from $151 billion in 2010 to $285-$315 billion in the next five years. The potential of these markets is clear- but how can we be successful in these different markets?
This is where we come in.
Hear insights from over 20 pharma industry execs, including representatives we have flown in from Brazil, Russia, India, china, Turkey, Mexico and the Middle East including:
- Wayne Patterson- President Europe, Australia, Canada, Merck Serono (formerly president Emerging Markets)
- Pierre Morgon, VP Franchise & Global Marketing Operations. Sanofi Pasteur
- Ayse Uysal Torun, Country Manager, Allergan Turkey
- Florent Edourd, Global Director - Platform Excellence, Astra Zeneca
- Patrick Bonjour, Vice President, Emerging Markets EMEA (Pharma/Vision Care/Surgical), Baush and Lomb
- Peter Jager, Head Commercial Operations, Novartis
- Alex White, VP Emerging Markets, GSK
- Bernardo Girala, Head Mass Market GEM, Novartis Pharma
- Marcelo Weber, Business Unit Manager, Merck Serono Brazil
- Steven Weigel, Consultant Online Marketing, Bayer
- Steven Passmore- Senior Director, Teva
- Natalia Babkova, Director - National Sales, Novo Nordisk
Last year's event was an overwhelming success, with the attendee list compiled of pharma execs with global responsibilities. To see a sample of who attended last year, click here.
Heres what last year’s delegates thought:
"Everyone talks about emerging markets, but no one shares. This is the exception."
Thorsten Goltsche, Bayer Healthcare
"Such event is needed in order to fill the knowledge gap on EGM"
Sales Manager, Novartis
"The event was extremely well organised and provided besides the high quality presentations and speakers also an excellent opportunity for networking. Logistics wise, it was perfect"
Global Sales, Terumo Europe
"This meeting for emerging market is crucial for the experience sharing in that very specific topic"
Sales Director, Janssen
This event is produced by the industry for the industry, so please feel free to send me an email/give me a call on the below number and we can discuss anything you think I have missed.
Thanks so much