Better integrate your digital & mobile strategies with your marketing objectives.
An analysis of the mobile and digital landscape to improve your marketing mix: boosting brand awareness and sales…
The challenge for pharma isn't justifying expenditure on eMarketing. The challenge is deciding which exciting digital initiative to devote resources to and how best to integrate them into the overall marketing strategy successfully.
Often viewed as lagging behind other industries in the digital marketing wave, pharma is beginning to catch-up, feeding their target audiences with the information they seek in the exciting and interactive formats. With the frenetic pace of physician smartphone and tablet adoption, pharma marketing teams must find the best way to claim audience attention utilising these technologies. Dynamic and easily adjustable, digital is playing an increasing role in pharma's move towards tailored service provision by giving physicians fast, accurate information, supporting their treatment of the empowered patient.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the digital/ mobile landscape and provides examples highlighted in our research as case studies to consider or provide lessons to be learnt. The report features insights from industry digital experts within pharma/medical devices, considering the market drivers, the patient/physician digital pathways and eMarketing initiatives in smart phone, tablet computing, patient portals and much more.
With analysis of the eMarketing landscape through in depth industry interviews and exclusive case studies this report will help executives prioritise their eMarketing channels, improve their integration and benchmark themselves against their peers as well as, how to develop a more robust strategy to gain the competitive edge.
Purchase this report today and get:
- Comprehensive analysis on the digital footprints of patients and physicians
- An analysis of the digital landscape currently in mobile, web, tablet computing and social media
- Expert opinions on the future eMarketing and the anticipated regulatory context
- 30 case studies on digital initiatives to learn from
- Data from pharma/medical device executives on their expected digital budget 2012-16, eMarketing priorities and who they see as leading the way in digital
- 40+ figures/charts/tables, reflecting primary research and the most up-to date secondary data available, including:
- Global internet penetration 2011
- Top 15 Pharma brand websites: level of mobile optimisation and percentage number of internet searches conducted by mobile
- Three models for industry utilisation of physician networks