7) How to engage physicians online includes:
- Key stats on the social sites physicians engage with
- Why physicians would engage with your site
- What the modern physician requires from you online
8) eMarketing and Mobile Intelligence Briefing includes:
- The highest-rated case studies from the recent eyeforpharma Mobile for Pharma conference
- Insights from Novartis, Merck Serono, Medtronic, Pfizer and more
- Stats on physician behaviour and digital preferences to boost your engagement strategy
9) Pharma Marketing to Physicians Infographic
- The vast majority of physicians today are digitally active, accessing multiple devices and networks as part of their day-to-day activities. Physicians are increasingly interested in video and social media for personal and professional usage.
- Mobility is a key part of this evolving landscape.
- Manhattan Research, in fact, estimates that smartphone growth among physicians will become commonplace, with 81% owning one in 2012.
10) AcrossHealth eMarketing Survey results
11) Video: digital strategy & social media monitoring in 5 minutes
Furthermore, I will not rent, sell, or share your personal information with 3rd parties or non-affiliated companies.