Clinical Commercial Payer Forum Podcasts
A Five step Market Access programme with Mathias Flume & Omar Ali
- On the surface the German Market Access system appears centralised – it is really? The regional variation in prescription data indicates otherwise…
- Prescriptions with a premium price – the good the bad and the ugly.
- Why clear benefit for the patient still comes top of the GBA checklist.
- The quality of life endpoint – ‘If the car doesn’t drive faster you don’t need a better seat’!
Also an exclusive update!
- Value Based Pricing – the new road map, from the NHS with Omar Ali.
To download all event podcasts please fill in the adjacent form.
The combination of pharma and payer insight at the event is unrivaled. These are people excited to make a real difference, an innovative and exciting group it is a must attend event for me and my regional heads.
Bruno Osterwalder, Global Head of Early Development Oncology, Merck Serono