Sorry you missed Sales and Marketing 2013...
The conference was held on 11 -12 June of 2013 and was a huge success, thank you to all those involved. Over 100 people attended, including more than 25 speakers from the pharma industry, goverment and associations discussing how the policies and access programs of drugs works in Brazil.
The conference recordings are available please get in touch with:
Yessica Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials of the event:
“I have had the privilege to participate in two eyeforpharma congresses. Both of them prevailed by their high quality, but the last one I attended, Market Access in Brazil, stood out by its level of excellence in the contents, the speakers and the organization.
Especially in the area of Growth Markets, where the need for information and strategic insights from experts is invaluable for the success of this industry, eyeforpharma has been able to assemble amazing panels of knowledgeable individuals therefore exponentiating the learning and networking opportunity offered by their events, which I highly recommend.” Andreia Ribeiro, Research Analyst - Emerging Markets, Decision Resources
Build your market share with stronger stakeholder relationships by implementing innovative strategies
Brazil´s largest gathering of pharmaceutical executives is back for the 4th year. This two-day super conference will tackle the most critical issues facing the Pharma industry. Hear from 20+ senior level pharma speakers and network with an audience of over 200 attendees from sales, marketing, digital, medical, commercial, market access - if you attend one event this year, make sure it's this one!
The only industry event with a fully interactive stakeholder keynote day. Panel sessions made up with physicians, specialists, pharmacists, payors, distribuitors and patient groups! This is your chance to learn exactly what your customer wants and hear answers directly from them.
Come and uncover the key to success in the Brazilian pharma market:
- Partner with key stakeholders to expand market share: including distributors, public and private payers, pharmacists, KOLs and patients
- Create ‘super sales reps’: with the latest training programs - add value in every business conversation
- Take the guess work out of ROI: Determinate wich digital tools are delivering and maximize their full potential
- Meet the needs of today’s demanding customer: Choose the best marketing channels to speak to your audience for a successful value approach
- Create your pre-marketing and pricing strategy: Success bytaking into account the most recent regulatory changes
- Gain competitive advantage with commercial excellence: Find the correct internal balance between your resources to manage new stakeholders
Below is a snapshot of the great line-up you can expect to hear from:
- Claudio Coracini, Latin America Managing Director, Shire
- Amauri Dutra, Regional Manager MD&D Latin America- Sales & Marketing Learning and Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Alexandre França, CEO, Aspen Pharma
- Dr. Mario Grieco, Presidente Brasil - Vice Presidente da América Latina, moksha8
The Largest Gathering of Brazil Pharma Excecutives
- 10+ hours of structured networking with decision makers from pharma labs and innovative pharma solution providers so you can share knowledge and update your marketing plan
- The Keynote Day: VPs & General Managers share their thoughts on how Brazil will evolve in the next few years.
- A truly Brazil focus - with 200 attendees from national and international companies and representation from the most important industry associations, distribuidors, KOL´s
- Individual sessions, innovative workshops and roundtable discussions to guarantee that every key topic is discussed in depth.
Exhibition space: meet everyone within the commercial pharma space and network all the relevant solution providers.
“I have had the privilege to participate in two eyeforpharma congresses. Both of them prevailed by their high quality, but the last one I attended, Market Access in Brazil, stood out by its level of excellence in the contents, the speakers and the organization" Andreia Ribeiro, Research Analyst - Emerging Markets, Decision Resources
The Sales & Marketing Excellence Brazil 2013 Congress brings together industry leaders, innovators and experts to discuss the issues of this fast growing industry in Brazil.
Looking forward to see you in Brazil,
Global event Director Latin America.
7-9 Fashion Street, London. E16PX
T - +44 207 375 7203
F - +44 207 375 7172
E - email@example.com