Your Customer is in Charge
eyeforpharma Barcelona 2015 is the world’s largest meeting of commercial pharma executives, with over 800 global leaders in attendance. The conference will aim to demonstrate real innovation and real value for your customer. Keep updated here
- Do it Right: Create a future-proof model which truly represents and reflects customer desires. Fill it with strong ethics, standards, cross-functional communication and a real sense of the value you provide
- The Era of Empowerment: Incentivise your newly-trained sales force to engage key influencers, creates ambassadors and drives a step-change in results – right the way through to patient outcomes
- A Bulletproof Core: Build the ultimate set of processes and systems to guarantee your core activities remain in permanently good health. Create KPI dashboards which encompass all channels to reflect the patient-oriented evolution of your company
- Attract: Listen, map and understand your customer to plot the decisive value proposition and become your customer’s natural partner of choice. Deliver education and services which build trust and parity with physicians and patients
Be the first to receive the full sales, marketing and patient focused agendas. Download the brochure here
100+ Senior Level Pharma Speakers Including:
European Brain Council
Sir Michael Hirst
International Diabetes Federation (IDF)
Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations for Europe
President and CEO
João C.N. Rocha
Senior Vice President, Europe
Marc de Garidel
Chairman and CEO
Managing Director, UK and Ireland
Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd
Chief Commercial Officer EU, Australia and North-America
Executive President - Europe & Canada
- Jane Griffiths, Company Group Chairman of Janssen EMEA delivered the most important message of the day with conviction and purpose: Why delivery of true patient value always makes sense.
- Gregory Miller, Vice President & General Manager from UCB presented a case study on how you can identify underperformance and manage your sales team so that poor performance is never an option. He delved into how “Power week” delivered as a fair model shows improved sales results
- Gerard Akkerhuis, VP Commercial Excellence from Teva Europe spoke about how to leverage a variety of tools to measure performance and make informed decision based on data to drive better corporate decisions and mitigate risk
- Patient representatives from The ProstateNet (Virgil Simons), Patient Power (Andrew Schorr) and Boehringer Ingelheim (Hannah Gagen) ran an interactive panel around partnerships in patient health and what extra value can be provided to the end-¬‐user, which created lively debate and really got to the heart of actionable issues for pharma
Team Lead for Commercial Effectiveness, Pfizer
“We need to improve our partnership abilities and our reputation with our customers”Matt Portch
Chief Patient Affairs Officer, UCB
“The meeting provided a unique opportunity and forum to discuss Patient-Centricity, which is probably one of the most fundamental changes in the pharma industry today and in the near future”Lode Dewulf
Why You Cannot Afford To Miss Barcelona 2015:
Thought provoking debate: Global best practice at your fingertips with access to three focused tracks, you’ll gain more knowledge in just 3 days than from weeks of market research.
80+ Industry leading speakers: C-Suite, VP and Director level experts have been hand-picked to share their experiences so you can make even better corporate decisions.
Network with the elite of the industry: Global commercial decision makers from across the world to meet and learn in one place. Just once a year. Don’t be the only one missing out.
No sales pitches: Barcelona is an independently researched event committed to equipping you with the techniques and expertise to drive your business. We only provide you with useful information that is proven to work.
Have a question or interested in attending?
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to contact us on the below details.