The Entry Process
- Entrants must complete an entry form for each category they are entering.
- The completed entry forms must be uploaded here for the correct category that is being entered. Please note, it is free to enter.
- All entries must be written specifically for the category being entered and address each of the category-specific criteria. If you fail to do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Initial screening: Entries will go through an initial screening process and then are sent to the judges for marking against the criteria. Each criterion is given a certain number of marks out of which the judges will score each entry.
- Scores collated: Scores for each entry will be collated and the average scores will be taken.
- Finalists Announced: The top entries based on the average judges’ scores will be released on January 23rd, 2017.
- Finalist Video: Once the finalists have been announced (January 23rd), you have 5 weeks (until February 27th) to create a finalist video. You can see some examples here.
- Assessment Day: An assessment day will be held on 13th March 2017 in Barcelona for European entries and 19th April in Philadelphia for North American entries. Finalists attend the assessment day for the location you chose on your entry form. Each finalist will be given 15 minutes to present their case to the judges. This gives entrants a chance to go into more detail about why they should win.
- Judges will confer and decide on the winner based on the average scores and the outcome of the assessment day.
- Live feedback will be provided and you will get the opportunity to ask questions, thus providing a learning and development experience for each finalist.
- Showcase: Each finalist will get the opportunity to present at one of the stages at either eyeforpharma Barcelona (14-16th March 2017) for European entries or eyeforpharma Philadelphia (20-21st April) for North American entries.
- Winners are announced throughout the proceedings of eyeforpharma Barcelona (14-16th March) for European entries and eyeforpharma Philadelphia (20-21th April) for North American entries, depending on the location you chose when you entered.
Rules of Entry
- All nominees or co-nominees must be currently employed in a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company.
- Entries will only be accepted from agencies, solution providers or consultants if the project they are entering is in association with a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company.
- Work entered into more than one category must have an entry written for that category’s specific criteria. Entries that are not tailored to the category will be excluded.
- Entries must address all the criteria as laid out in the entry form – any sections of the form not completed could result in an entry not passing through the initial screening process.
- Please ensure that you have client/ company approval to enter.
- Only work which has taken place since January 2016 will be considered.
- eyeforpharma runs three awards ceremonies per year. An entry can only be shortlisted for one of the awards ceremonies per year; this should be decided by region of activity. eyeforpharma reserves the right to place an entry into a different region if they deem fit.
- Any confidential details must be clearly marked on the entry form, as eyeforpharma reserve the right to describe the entries in any pre- or post- event marketing.
- All judges have signed non-disclosure agreements so any confidential information you provide will remain so, PROVIDED AS IT IS CLEARLY MARKED AS SUCH.
- Judges are not allowed to judge entries from their own companies.
- All finalists must provide a 30 second video about their nominated project for use in event marketing and for the ceremony
- All shortlisted nominees agree to be contacted for an interview by eyeforpharma press partners pre- and post- event.